Our vision and mission is to develop globally responsible citizens who are prepared to meet the demands of our ever changing and developing world.
To do this our community will:
- Be a leader in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths education
- Instil 21st Century Skills in our community
- Create 21st Century Learning Environments
- Thrive as leaders, innovators and citizens
We are committed to providing an learning experience which is both International in nature and develops 21st Century skills in our students, continuing to respect and develop students’ understanding of the importance and relevance of Thai history, culture and tradition.
How to Apply
You may email a letter of application, along with your resume and a photograph to : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please state in the subject heading your name and the role you are applying for.
Early Years Practitioner
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Early Years or KS1 teacher with a B.Ed degree, or a Bachelor’s Degree plus a PGCE (or equivalent) to start in August 2018.
Please may email an application letter, along with your resume, and details of 2 professional referees to the Head of School, Tony Atkinson at : email@example.com (please note that we will only accept applications that have been emailed to this email address).
Support / ESL Teacher
- A passion for Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths
- A Degree, ESL teaching qualification and ideally have recently obtained or are working towards a post-graduate teaching qualification.
- Police Clearance
- Experience teaching in an ESL / EAL environment.